Posted on September 21st, 2012
bespoke additions for your machine
From a simple naked group handle conversion to a full overhaul/upgrade and paint job, I can help you with any custom work – even custom panels, dual-boiler conversions or brew pressure control modifications, if you’ve got the vision for what you want, I can probably make it happen – depending on whether the result is going to remain functional and safe.
Some examples of custom work:
- By far the most common, conversion to naked group handles. Machine-cut, beveled and polished, 100% accurate.
- Pre-infusion control for solenoid group semi-automatic machines, domestic and commercial
- Actively heated groups for fine control over brew temperature (dependent on group design)
- Fabrication of new parts where the originals are unavailable – eg. lever pistons
- Brazing new copper pipes and fittings to replace worn originals
- Adding brew pressure gauge where none is provided
- Custom handles in hardwood or delrin plastic
Again, just give me a call to discuss your ideas and we’ll see what can be done.